KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Earrings


I did some photo editing tonight as I was running out of images to post for the April earring promotion. I think these are lovely for spring and summer as they are light in color--crystals are Swarovski black diamond ab and the corrugated round sterling silver bead seems to resist tarnish nicely. I'm liking the black diamond ab color, so next time I order beads, I'll have to make something with them. Maybe I should add the three strand flat spiral bracelet to my shop, but I think it has black charlottes connecting the crystals.

Today is the first day of voting for the etsy beadweavers April challenge. http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ My entry is number 30, Dancing with the Sky. Scroll beneath the group photo to find the listing by number where you can click on the item and go to the shop to see and read the details. This is my first time participating, so I am just happy to have created a lovely bracelet in time to enter. Voting continues thru April 15, so you have time--anyone can vote. Being from the Chicago suburbs I'm not sure if you can vote more than once

I have also worked on my Use the Muse entry which is due Monday. I'm not liking the components in the kit and think I have only used size 15 black seed beads from it so far. The Muse is required. The style is different for me--a choker with dangles from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment