KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Earrings

I see by the clock I'm on 4/8 not 4/7 so this will be short. These Swarovski crystal earrings are dark blue indigo and crystal silver shade with a sterling silver daisy spacer between the two blue beads. I just realized the largest bead is 8 mm and I need to make sure that is what I wrote in my description on etsy.

I am making progress on my goal of photographing my items; tonight I did only earrings. Only one was in a spring color, so I need to do more photos for this promotion. I still cannot see the end on this project.

I need a topic other than earring promotion. Use the comments if you have one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment