KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Earrings Promotion, New Listings

I listed another pair of blue earrings today. I have a dark blue indigo colored pair for tomorrow. Today's have 2 Czech glass beads plus a Swarovski Comet Argent Light bicone crystal. I really like the CAL beads because they are crystal on the bottom and a silver coating on the top, at least that is the way I orient them. I used these beads on my April EBW Challenge.

One of the EBW team members learned her entry to Bead Dreams made it to the finals. Congratulations to her. You can find her shop www.nemeton.etsy.com/ or pick up beading magazines and look for Lynn Davy--she has published 50 articles. She sells instructions on her site as well plus groupings of beads for when you need a little inspiration. A very talented bead weaver.

I've concluded I won't be able to list enough items in my shop to have a representation of my work in all colors in time for my Mother's Day Showcases on Sunday and next Saturday (not tomorrow). I've added a lot of pink items, but am missing blues and greens.

I signed up for the free newsletter for Craft MBA after reading with interest the week of articles on growing your business. I found this from an etsy posting which linked to her blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to focus on the green and blue colors coz in jewelry these colors are very much in. Specially you have to focus these colors for necklaces and earrings.

    Replica Jewelry

    ReplyDelete