KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earrings and Pink


I've decided to rearrange my shop and add pink to the mostly purple items. Now I realize I have only Dancing with the Sky in the blue shades. So before my Mother's Day Showcases, I need to add some variety.
The earrings of the day are on the left. I decided to add a bracelet which has rose crystals as well as the rosaline pink pearls so it coordinates. The bracelet above is small, fitting a 6.25 inch wrist. I need to plan my shop arrangement since previously I was just interested in adding to my shop so it was large enough.
I finished another bracelet today using pacific opal crystals. I will be working on new items for my show mid May.
If there are any colors you would like to see, use the comments and I'll see what I have that might appeal to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment