KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Earrings Promotion

I listed these Swarovski tanzanite ab and dark blue indigo earrings with marcasite and sterling silver bead caps as the first of my promotion. I fell in love with the marcasite heart beads when I saw them in the bead shop in Geneva, Illinois. I always find something special when I visit and the ladies are so knowledgeable. It is a place people bring broken jewelry to be repaired, so I've seen some unusual pieces of jewelry. They give advice when asked but do not teach classes.

My blog now lists my most recent items added in my etsy shop right under the banner. If you click on it, you are in my etsy shop on that item. I need to move or better define this feature, but will wait until I have time to make more changes to the blog look. I'm amazed I was able to get it to work; etsy's designers get the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment