KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Listings and projects

Tonight I listed two pairs of earrings which coordinate with my White Spiral Necklace Rolling Snowballs. This was my entry to the EBW June Challenge. I also unsuccessfully entered the necklace in an exhibition at the Illinois State Fair. The plus side is that someone can purchase the necklace now that I do not have to have it on display at the fair.

I have two bracelets that I made of the same crystal and pearl beads which I will be adding to the bridal white section of my shop shortly. I also have earrings to match the lavender pearl bracelet ready for listing. I'm told it's not a good idea to list a lot of items at the same time, so you have to wait.

Today I worked on a red, white and blue bracelet. I need to order more white pearls to complete it. I also have a bronze pearl and ceylon topaz crystal bracelet to order beads to complete. My last order for parts to complete things has been shipped.

I finished a 6 mm night blue pearl and dark blue indigo faceted round and 4 mm night blue pearl bracelet; I made beaded beads for the earrings, too. I am thinking the bracelet is too dark, being all dark blue, but maybe in the fall I'll find it works for me.

I've been thinking about starting another cellini spiral bangle bracelet because the two that I have listed are frequently viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment