KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Listing and Treasury



My lime lariat was included in a green beadweavers treasury on The Crimson Moon blog at http://thecrimsonmoon.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/etsy-ennead-green-etsy-beadweavers/
I've not been able to get links to copy properly on blogger for a couple of weeks now. Sorry. If anyone knows what I'm not doing correctly, please let me know. Does it have something to do with the pop up?

I listed my light creamrose pearl bracelet tonight. I reversed the positions of the 6 mm and 4 mm beads so this one has the 6 mm beads in the middle. I have done this with the same size beads with pearls and crystals and liked it both ways. I'm not sure I will make another one this way unless I make a more dramatic pattern with the beads, which could be fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment