KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Items for Bridal White Section of My Shop

I have been trying to link to a treasury east that I made since June 3. Something is broken. It may be on etsy's part because I can't find the treasury main and west locations which were to be phased out once Treasury east was no longer beta. Any rate, Happy Saturday!

I made two pair of earrings and am almost finished with a second bracelet to coordinate with the Rolling Snowballs necklace. I find it hard to see the difference between crystal ab and crystal moonlight, so I look for the blue cast to the ab. If I sign off, I may be able to photograph them tonight, so I'll have something to list and post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment