KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Listing



I listed this bracelet in my etsy shop this afternoon. I'm not sure my shop feed is listing updates on my blog so the link is
www.etsy.com/listing/50536135
I had the link working and then it didn't. I find more errors on blogspot than I'd like.

I rearranged my shop to feature red, white and blue for the 4th of July US Independence Day celebration. The pearls follow that at the bottom of page one.

I'm going to run out of the background color beads for my challenge project. Doubt I could get them in time if I order on line again. I always order two tubes, but this time I didn't because I've been having lots of left overs lately. I like the pattern enough to not want to change it. I suppose I could make a very small bracelet as I have 3 inches woven with less than half the tube remaining. I will shop locally by phone.

No progress on the cellini spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment