KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Listing

I listed my Swarovski and Pearl Bronze Bracelet tonight. I love the iridescence and irregularity of the keshi pearls woven along the edges. I don't usually like beige things, but the colors seem quite pleasant to me. The Ceylon topaz crystals are in the middle with bronze pearls on either side. The connector beads are cream, eggshell and a crystal ab with gold inside tiny seed beads in three sizes. It has the chevrons in cream and like all my flat spiral bracelets is reversible. I previewed this bracelet in my photos yesterday.

I completed a Swarovski Light Cream Rose Pearl Bracelet this afternoon and will photograph it for my next listing. I'm learning the subtle nuances of white, cream, cream rose, light cream rose, etc. to help in the bridal white section in my shop. I'm featuring pearls to honor all the June birthdays!

The end of voting on the Etsy Beadweavers Blog for the June challenge is almost over with bead4me the front runner with 23% of the vote. Be sure to check out this stunning bead work. http://www.etsy.com/listing/48781443/ooak-lava-flow-sculptural-beadwork I think she won two months ago and was able to choose the theme. Her efforts on the challenges are always outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment