KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Swarovski Fire Opal - Jonquil Beaded Bead Bracelet

This is the item I listed in my shop today. Except for the use of gold filled accents it matches a pair of earrings in my shop. I could probably change the sterling silver for gold filled and then it would be a set. It will bother me, so consider it changed.

Tonight I took pictures of moderate priced bracelets. The peridot earrings have not been photographed, but I was able to locate the bracelet in yesterday's post so my excel spreadsheet is working for me. I have too many pairs of earrings left to photograph. Hoping to sell them at my Art Fair on May 15 & 16.

I have been looking for the perfect button for my EBW challenge entry. I have been cleaning in the vicinity of where it should be and where I think I may have put it. I have the bracelet base finished and need to create the embellishment. I've seen some of the entries already and mine will not be the most spectacular entry in the competition. I prefer to capture the feeling and colors of the damselfly not create a replica of a damselfly attached to a necklace. Some day I may want to bead miniature items, but not at this point in my life.

The next month's challenge topic is phenomenon. I've been thinking of a black iris colored creation to look like an oil slick for the unnatural disaster in the gulf. The creator of the topic was thinking of the volcano eruption, so I'm not alone in thinking disaster phenomenon. Any ideas for a positive phenomenon?

No comments:

Post a Comment