KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Star Agate, My Beader's Muse IV Entry



May 6 was the Big Reveal day for the Use the Muse IV contest. So now I can show you my entry. I struggled to create something using the Muse. This contest is one in which you pay a fee and receive a kit of components with the only requirement being that you use the muse and not reveal it until the contest promoter does.


This is the second contest I have entered in and both times the muse did not seem to suit my style of jewelry. Since I have joined the etsy beadweavers where we have monthly themed challenges that produce high quality items, I will probably not enter this contest again. But we can still enjoy the results. Check out http://www.usethemuse.com

Sorry the top two photos are dark. You can always check it out on my shop www.etsy.com/listing/46360370

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece! I love what you did with the focal muse. I enhances it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete