KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last Day of Earring Promotion!

Today I have been on the computer watching the activity in my etsy shop due to the Mother's Day Showcase. It's going about the same as last Sunday, with lots of views on the featured item, but still views in other areas. I learned how to change the featured item without having it be sold, so I've featured 4 items. The cream pearl and crystal ab bracelet did not show up well, so I changed that almost right away. My work is also in a treasury which had one new view last I checked. It is a ruby red bracelet that I listed in February before I joined the etsy beadweavers.

In two weeks, I will be in an art show in Burr Ridge, Illinois, for the whole weekend. I am looking forward to it. It's nice to get feed back in person. I'm hoping for some sales because it costs money to participate besides spending your entire weekend (and your spouse's) outdoors no matter what the weather. I also spend a lot of time preparing for the show. I can't just display everything! So if you will be in the vicinity of Burr Ridge, Illinois on May 15 and 16, please comment, and I will post the directions and details. There are 75 artists in a variety of media, so it should be a good show.


Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment