KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yesterday I learned my jewelry was featured in two Treasuries on Etsy. A Treasury is a pictorial listing of items on a theme chosen by the creator. People view the Treasury, can click on the items to learn more by going to the listing in the etsy shop; if you sign in, you can also comment on the Treasury. The most popular Treasuries are featured on the Etsy Blog.

Shop owners enjoy making these collage like collections, and it is a way to showcase one of their own items, too. I want to learn how so I can do one and return the favor to those who have selected my items for their Treasuries.

The first Treasury is "Pinkish" and the second is "Call Me Pretty" in purple/blues. Enjoy clicking and commenting.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf182124d168eef6bf108ea
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf13c374d168eefba0d02ea

No comments:

Post a Comment