KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Listings



The photos are of recent listings in my etsy shop. If you want to see more pictures, you can also go to my flickr site which is listed under my favorite sites on the right side of my blog.
It is time for the August Etsy Beadweaver's Challenge entries to be listed; the voting starts on the 9th. I'll remind you to vote when it's time. The team has had lots of new members and there are more entries this month. Harder to choose your favorite. My entry is simple this month; it's the cream pearl, crystal ab with gold charlottes bracelet shown here. The theme is Silver and Gold. Next month, it's Bollywood. Help! I have no idea what the person who selected that topic was thinking of, so I'll probably create something I want to make and say it's for that theme. Everyone knows I won't win and I've not known anyone to be disqualified for not creating on topic. I need to google Bollywood.
I'm still working on the necklace/bracelet set in Margie Deeb's purple shade fall colors (one of too many palates to try them all). The bracelet was pronounced finished this afternoon, but the necklace needs some work yet. I will include it in my next batch of pictures. I know why I don't normally make sets--it seems to take forever doing the same/similar thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment