KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Freeform Peace Jasper Woven Bracelet


This is two posts in a row of new fall items, neither are listed in my etsy shop yet. This one features Endive, Rose Dust and Purple Orchid with peace jasper. The green in the stone is more green than endive so I added a small amount of green opaque size 14 seed beads in the mix. I have more peace jasper to create a necklace with a teardrop stone; so far the "chain" is spiral weave in delica beads. The other beads I have will be more of a strung bracelet and necklace with bead weaving. Earrings with beaded beads and crystals are planned also. Don't forget to click and click to get the photos magnified to see the details. When I take the photos, I make sure the largest magnification is still clear and true to color. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment