KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LaGrange West End Art Fair This Weekend

Friday night from 6 pm to 9 pm the LaGrange, Illinois Art Fair has a preview night with a jazz performance, beer, wine and appetizers available to for sale, plus some of the artists are open for business (bring your wallets, please). It is fun to see the booths with lights with the electricity provided free to the artists who bring extension cords. Commuters can get off the train at the Stone Avenue Station and start their weekend. I will again be participating in the preview evening, so please stop by my booth.

The full show starts on Saturday at 10 am until 5 pm and continues Sunday until 4 pm--remember the early closing time.

My display has shifted to fall colors with new bracelets in khaki green, copper and shades of brown replacing the pinks and yellows of my summer shows. I'm working on a dutch spiral necklace in Noreena Jasper colors featuring cranberry, terra cotta, amber, and dark topaz.

For additional information, comment on my blog or check out this link for a schedule of events.
http://www.lgba.com/www.lgba.com?eventId=310945&EventViewMode=EventDetails

No comments:

Post a Comment