KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

EARRINGS!!! HOLIDAY GLAM!!!
































































































































































































































































My last post had no pictures, so I promised pics on my next post. Now I'm promising to post more frequently.








The photos are of earrings on consignment through the Illinois Artisan Program. They are made with gold filled or sterling silver, Swarovski crystals and pearls, cobalt blue Czech glass round beads, copper, hematite stone beads, and love, passion, patience and holiday cheer! We all deserve Happy Holidays! Let the parties begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment