KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Illinois State Fair

Sign directing us to the building where the exhibition was held on the fairgrounds.
 


Photo of the display of my entry with the pink award ribbon and description card.

The Illinois State Fair is now over for 2013 and my necklace was returned unsold. If you are interested in it, please contact me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,nice to see You again,after my long break in beading,blogging and commenting.
    The necklace i s wonderful!Beautiful idea of the design and colors.
    You know,how it is; each item,to be sold must have the special circumstances and the special customers,who on having seen it would say-'this one,not any other!'In the whole creative part of my life I had had lots of similar events,that something unsold was put into the 'downer drawer',kept there for ages and suddenly,seeing a daylight, became loved,wanted and bought at once by a special customer in the special moment.I bet-it also concerns Your fantastic necklace.
    Warm Greetings from Sweden-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to display this necklace at my September art fairs in hopes I'll meet that special customer. I've observed that I can sell my creations better than others. I don't have a 'downer drawer' but more than I'd like of UFO's (unfinished objects). If I run out of beads in a project, I have to order those beads immediately and hope the Muse doesn't forget what the creation was to be! Glad you are back to beading and blogging!

      Delete