KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Huntley Art Fest

I will be in an art fair this weekend. If you are near the north west suburbs, near Rockford, please join us. There will be about 50 artists, 30 percent are jewelry booths with photography and various others. There is music, too, but check the site to make sure it is your favorite type. This is a small enough (intimate is their word) show that we'll all be able to hear. I think I saw some dancing, too. I will be demonstrating along with quite a few of the other artists.

I will be debutting my new tent. Back to filling the new weight bags with pea gravel. Hope to see you at the fair. Come for the funnel cake! http://www.huntleyartfest.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment