KR Designs 11 - Beadwoven Jewelry Blog

This blog is for my comments about making beadwoven jewelry, my inspirations, frustrations, and love of color.

The banner is Lilacs in Springtime, a free form peyote bracelet.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life

I'm preparing for the art spree in downtown Chicago the end of this week and an art fair in Barrington, Illinois. I've upgraded my flickr account to pro, so there are more pictures of my latest, non-etsy listed, creations. I planned to write another book review about Julia Cameron's work. I seem to be affected by learning of the sudden death of a man in the prime of life. It's not a personal loss to me, but a reminder to live every moment of life to it's fullest. So I hope you will log out and do what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment